North Carolina Property Mappers
NCPMA-Sponsored Certification--Senior Mapper
To be a certified as a Senior Mapper, a person must:
- Be a member (of any category) in good standing of the North Carolina Property Mappers Association.
- Have been certified as a Mapper for not less than 2 years.
- Have completed a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours of continuing education credits approved by the Certification Board within the preceding two (2) years.
- Have shown proficiency in advanced mapping techniques by completing the Senior Mapper Class and having passed the course exam at the completion of the course or by exam challenge.
- Have shown proficiency in concepts of property assessment by completing the UNC School of Government's Fundamentals of Listing and Assessing in North Carolina course and having passed the course exam at the completion of the course or by exam challenge.
- Have paid all required certification fees.
Return to the Certifications Page
Return to the NCPMA Main Page